// kevin edit // kevin edit // kevin edit

Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Some paintings I produced while up at Whidbey Island Fine Art Studio studying with Robert Liberace

 Above "Lysandra" from life - about 3 to 4 hours; oil on Fine Canvas. (sold).
Close-up - > Lysandra Seated - about 5 hours - oil on Canvas Board
Lysandra Seated - 16 x 20"

Red - in Repose - about 5 hours from life.  Really enjoyed the challenge of this one! 16 x 20" 
quick study of the model on Linen - about 1-2 hours - from life in Oil Paint.



3 comments:

stapeliad said...

Of course these are amazing. How amazing that you got to study with Robert Liberace!!!

Unknown said...

Great work!! many thanks for sharing : i love the movements and as well color associations.
can I ask what medium you are using for painting from Life? Great again.. Pierre.

The Art of Kevin Wueste said...

Hi Jessica - thank you - I have been assistant-teaching with Rob now over the past two years at several events - this one - I just wanted to come draw and paint. He's a great teacher and I learn each time I paint with him!

Pierre - thank you! These are all oil paintings on canvas or linen..

Kevin