// kevin edit // kevin edit // kevin edit

Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead..

continues..

Randy study from the corner after I had had enough of the long pose painting.. 6" x 8" on gesso'd masonite

Mini-Trevor - the glare is still too nutty - will re-photo when I figure it out.  5" x 7" on gesso'd ply ( thanks Sir T!)..


Thanks John for posing!  graphite on bristol paper..

Doodle of AW ( very small - sorry I didn't get your other eye done!)  Thanks for posing!! ( and John too!)


Values.. sigh..


The poster..

and silliness in digitalia..

6 comments:

Candace X. Moore said...

Nice work, Kevin. Flesh tones look really fresh. Best.

Sven said...

That unfinished digital piece is my favorite from this batch. Good work!

Sandra Heading said...

Kevin paint me like that!!-lol I do love that silliness as you put it, very cool!!

And well you know what I thought of the rest..you rock...

Draw The Figure said...

You're so awesome Kebin!!! Great seeing you - hopefully see you next Saturday!!

Alexis Barattin said...

REALLY love tiny the block-in study you did

Brian David MacNeil said...

Amazing blog!!! I'm really happy a came upon it. Look forward to seeing your updates,