// kevin edit // kevin edit // kevin edit

Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last day of a great class and fun classmates!

Some of the crew from intermediate figure. I had so much fun with this class, learned so much and enjoyed the passion and intensity ( and talent ) of my fellow students! Here are a few that I could torture into a photo: Gue ( of the fab floating women!); Omari ( always a new idea and .. 6 notebooks this summer ?); Justine ( passionate about her work and, of course anything by Yes, Rush or ELP or Fripp or.. just get your arse back to school in the fall is all I say!) and Irys who REALLY hates being in photographs and thinks she's kicking my bum in still life class!!! ( she is!) .. will miss you guys and all the crew not pictured.. hope to catch some workshops this summer and see you all rocking the charcoal stick, pencil.. whatnot!

3 comments:

Gue said...

man..good memories...i can see your hw and justine's piece as well in the background. Hope u have a nice experience in NY!!!

C.B. Canga said...

omari needs to wake up. i guess my class took a tole on him:) ha! he did have me before hennry's after all...

The Art of Kevin Wueste said...

that's omari trying to be "cool omari" - didn't you know Chris ?? hah! at least HE could keep up.. I wimped out 1/2 way through the semester.. this gettin' old stuff catches UP! BTW, we really all loved your class! -k