// kevin edit // kevin edit // kevin edit

Translate

Friday, May 16, 2008

My final still life for S.L. Uno..

well, I blame Mark E for having me plunge forward in attempting the backlit 'fridge.. but it turned out to be a fun challenge. My goal was not to go crazy fine detail so it's a bit loose but I think it has some cool colors.. we'll see how it goes.. (ok so i like the grill, the first level and the hardwood floors.. gotta have an apple - no ? ;-) (ps the setup is the 2nd pic... couldn't keep the fridge open the whole time! the carrots in the plastic and the peppers did end up.. um.. shriveling..




6 comments:

paac said...

thanks for the comment kev! I really liked your stuff too, and my god, that fridge painting looks awesome! Yeah, hopefully we'll have some classes together next semester, have a great summer! -Petur

Anh Lu said...

Well exicuted! got me fooled there for a bit, it's a really cool concept... =) Great work!

How I managed to find your blog...I don't know...but I'm glad to see you started a blog. =D

Have a great summer!

needle+thread said...

kevin. dear mr. type a, rise to the challenge set by those who inspire, and of course your internal fire... well done ! what a beauty. i can't wait to see the growth the next step brings... hopefully you'll be posting from new york ?

C.B. Canga said...

your amazing kev.

you are talented enough to do gallery work. something to think about.

keep it up. i'm a big fan.

The Art of Kevin Wueste said...

thanks everyone ! thanks chris - maybe some day.. i think there is still so much to learn!

Sandra Heading said...

This is such a wonderful life painting there is something so human about this painting even though theres not a human in site!...Kevin makes me want to go paint my fridge, oh what about the dishwasher!...

Sandra...