// kevin edit // kevin edit // kevin edit

Translate

Monday, September 20, 2010

Walkabout Brooklyn..

Hopefully soon I will have some work to show but here are a few images from my walks to school and back..

Above - Gowanus Canal at about 5:45pm - little man on scooter..


Beautiful sky from Union and Bond streets on the edge of Caroll Gardens looking up toward Park Slope
Park Slope building on 7th and Berkeley (?).. the wind was flapping that edge up and down.. I waited but it wouldn't go up again..


Frozen Yogurt store I think..  on 7th in P.S.


Last few moments of sun at the Guild Atelier today..

5 comments:

Sandra Heading said...

Hey you gone Walk-a-bout!!...make sure you come back to us now, would miss you and your beautiful drawings !! nice photos

stapeliad said...

Hey, welcome to NYC, I hope you are enjoying ...err... all the rain? :)

joan coch said...

estupendas obras, felicidades.

Mark W said...

I stay with friends in Park Slope when I visit NY. I've done that walk a lot. Good to know about this atelier.

Mona Diane Conner said...

Kevin, I think you were actually on my street in Park Slope en route to your class! If you are here for a while, and if you'd like it too, perhaps we can meet up for coffee, before or after one of your classes. I'd love to hear about your impressions of the new Atelier in the hood.